Thank you for supporting us!
A donation of just £8/10€ could feed a puppy for a fortnight!
Rescuing, treating and caring for rescued animals is a long, difficult and heart-breaking task. It’s also an expensive task – they often require medical treatment, and come to us riddled with worms and covered in fleas, needing vaccinations and continued care.
“it’s only with the kind donations from generous supporters such as yourself that we can continue to rescue and re-home these desperate animals“
Unfortunately everything that we do boils down to having the money to treat and care for these animals – and we really can’t turn our back on them. We are only a very small organisation with a handful of hard working individuals volunteering our time and care completely free of charge to a cause we strongly believe in.
Any donation, however small, is grateful received and every penny is spent on caring for the needs of our rescues.
What your donation could buy?
- £8/10€ could buy blankets, collars, leads and toys for a dog for a month
- £13/16€ is a months flea treatment for a medium sized dog
- £16/20€ could feed a puppy for a month
- £42/54€ could check a dog for mediterranean diseases
- £70/91€ could pay for a dog to have all it’s first check up, vaccinations and passport
- £157/205€ could pay for a dog to be neutered